Ledlenser Home Run 2020
LLHRC Winner List
Ledlenser Home Run 5/10/21/42km Challenge
Race Date: 8 Apr 12am – 12 Apr 11.30pm
Race Time: Any time within the date stated with your participated category.
- 5 km, COT 1 hr
- 10 km, COT 1 hr 30 min
- 21 km, COT 3 hr
- 42 km, COT 6 hr 30 min
Race venue: Home. Any private area in your house. Treadmill.
- Simple registration for the Ledlenser Home Run Challenge (LLHRC).
- Start the challenge by sending a photo of your record devices (with date and time) before the challenge.
- Complete the challenge by sending a photo of your record devices (with date and time) after the challenge.
- Please complete within the COT to win the prizes stated for each category.
- Please read the rules and regulations clearly.
- Enjoy the challenge and let’s move!
- Post the 3 photos on your social media with #LLHRC and Tag @Ledlenserworld
*Caption: I have completed Ledlenser Home Run Challenge in XX km category within timing xxx
- Sport watches/mobile phone
- 5 km: RM 20 Online Website Voucher.
- 10 km: RM 20 Online Voucher + NEO Headlamp.
- 21 km: RM 20 Online Voucher + Automotive Flashlight.
- 42 km: RM 20 Online Voucher + NEO6R Headlamp.
- As stated with each category. Runners complete within the COT will receive prizes from Ledlenser.
- We will send all the prizes after 15 Apr depends on current MCO situation. We’ll do our best and you run your best!
- Zero delivery fee required from runners. You complete! We send the prizes!
Together we go through! Let’s challenge yourself and stay active!
Most importantly enjoy the challenge!
Rules & regulations
- FREE registration to public. Registration link: Registration Link.
- Runners can run/walk around home area by him/herself. Treadmill accepted, but record with sport watches/mobile phone only. Result photo from the treadmill is not accepted.
- Runners can start the challenge anytime for your own convenient within the date stated.
- Runners have to complete the challenge within the COT stated.
- Runners have to show the proof of distance by sending us the photo with the total time, date and distance.
- Runners have to record the exercise using Sport Watches/Mobile Phone Apps.
- Runners have to be responsible for own safety and health condition during the entire challenge.
- Fail to submit your “proof of distance” photos will be considered as drop off from the challenge
- Runners are not allow to re-enter the challenge after drop from the challenge. Keep moving forward, we know you can.
- Event organizer will not responsible for any failure of the recording devices. Runners have to make sure the recording devices are in working condition during the challenge.
- Event organizer reserve the right to amend the R&R anytime when necessary. If amendment is make, we will inform runners with new post.