ATEX Series --- EX4
Industry Flashlight Datasheet
Type of packaging
Scope of delivery
1 set of batteries Manual
Dimensions W x H x D [cm]
19 x 7 x 5.8
Gross weight [g]
Length defocused [mm]
Head diameter [mm]
Tube diameter [mm]
Weight incl. batteries [g]
Weight without batteries [g]
Plastic lense (PMMA)
Power source type
Micro (AAA) 1.5V
IEC Ex Certificate
II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
II 1D Ex ia op is IIIC T135°C Da
Temperature Class Gas
Temperature Class Dust
Drop test (drop height) [m]
Working temperature range [°C]
-20 to +40
Color temperature [K]
6000 to 7500
Color rendering index (CRI)
ANSI – Energy Saving
Light output [lm]
Beam distance [m]
Run time [h]
End Cap Switch
Extremely Lightweight, Small & Handy – Perfect for Flexible Use in Explosive Environments
The Ledlenser EX4 was designed specifically for Ex-Zone 0/20. At a mere 65g, it’s easy to forget you’ve got a full-blown Ledlenser in your pocket. Even better to always have it within reach in tricky situations.
Extremely lightweight (65 g incl. batteries)
Extremely small and handy (L 14.0 cm)
Battery operated, uses 2x alkaline AAA
Suitable for Ex-Zone 0/20 with gases up to IIC and T4 or dusts up to IIIC and T135°C
- Power – high light output for every situation
- End Cap Switch – turn the light on and off is located at the end of the of light – particularly popular in many tactical fields of application, e.g. police and security.
EX - Rating
- Ex-Zone 0/20 – A place in which an explosive atmosphere consisting of a mixture with air of dangerous substances in the form of gas, vapor or a cloud of combustible dust is continuously present for long periods or frequently (e.g. in gas tanks or grain elevators)
- Ex-Zone 0/20 Suitable – The first torch for Ex-Zone 0/20 areas with patented Advanced Focus System
- Small and Handy – Measuring at just 14 cm in length and weighing only 65 g.
- IP66 – Protection for submersion in Water resistant against powerful jets
- IP68 – Resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
WITH ATEX SERIES, THE JOBS ARE SAFE. AT LEAST WHEN IT COMES TO THE LIGHT.
If you work in explosive environments, safety is extremely important when it comes to using electronics. Safety, which is defined in the ATEX directives of the European Union. Ledlenser EX and iL series lamps meet these standards in every aspect. Designed specifically for contact with explosive gases, vapors and dust in the best possible groups IIC and IIIC. They feature maximum dust protection, are protected from water and ATEX and IECEx approved.