The Ledlenser i9 CRI - Daylight to go
Our useful outdoor lantern family is completed by the small ML4, the all-purpose light to take with you in an ultra-compact housing.
All lanterns of the series use Micro Prism Technology, which provides efficient, glare-free and focused illumination of the surroundings. Optionally available with red light.
- Snap hook clasp for flexible use and fastening
- Comfortable battery charging with Magnetic Charge System
- Micro Prism Technology: state of the art lens technology for glare – free light and high energy efficiency
- Red light function contains night vision capability
- Luminescent elements for better location of the lamp in the dark
- Dual Power Technology allows an extension of the usage period
For everyone who wants better quality control: i9 CRI’s Natural Light shows colors just as they appear in daylight. This allows you to inspect welds and electrical connections with absolute accuracy – even in dark surroundings. And if you want to take an even closer look, our Rapid Focus technology lets you focus the light cone with just one hand. So you can see everything at a glance – in true color.
- Professional, premium-quality torch with natural color rendering
- Rapid beam adjustment thanks to patented Advanced Focus System
- Rapid Focus allows for easy operation with just one hand
- Impressive beam distance and up to 25 hours of operating time
- Natural Light technology ensures natural colors with a CRI of over 90 – ideal for quality control
CRI is a measure of the ability of a light source to render the colours of various objects accurately in comparison with an ideal or natural light source. The scale is between 0 and 100, with 100 being natural light, and 90 being very close to natural light in regards to natural colour rendering.
The most important fields of usage for a headlamp with a high CRI include: