See and be seen. Even in Shallow Water.
Exploring the underwater world is incredibly appealing as there is much to be discovered. Full of color, it is often hard to understand the full beauty of it due to the lack of light. Not just required for evening dives, there are many caves and covered areas which require additional lighting. Having the best underwater scuba diving light will allow you to get the most out of your dive.
With this in mind, the Ledlenser D14 is equipped with an axial collimator, and as a result, this diving light is able to maintain an incredible strength of focus—even at depths where other lights start to become displaced. Simply put, the Ledlenser D14 is the ideal deep sea diving lantern for anyone planning on doing some underwater photography or filming up to 197 feet (the depth that it is safely rated for).
KEY SELLING POINTS OF D14.2 & D14 Daylight
- Battery operated – Four ordinary AA alkaline batteries (mignon, 1.5V)
- Thanks to the Naturally Radiant Colors, suitable for underwater photography – LED with warm color spectrum thanks to a color rendering index (CRI) of 80+ with 4000 K (neutral white)
- Excellent Ledlenser Lighting Quality – Brightness, beam distance and lighting duration are ideally coordinated for the energy source
- Good Cost-Performance Ratio – Not only good, but excellent as back-up unit
- Small, Light Diving Flashlight – Especially when every gram in the suitcase must count
- Performance-Optimized – With up to 300 Lumen luminous flux and a beam distance of up to 200 meters (on land)
- Long Operating Time – Up to 15 hrs in the lowest setting and up to 2 hrs in the highest setting
- Protection against constant submersion – IPX8
- Up to 60 meters of diving depth – 7 bar Water-tightness
- Corrosion-Protection – Lamp head made from rust-free steel: ideal for use underwater (both fresh and salt water)
- Robust and Durable – shockproof plastic housing
- Weather-Proof and Weather-Resistant – Ideal even for use above water
- 2 light modes – Power and Low Power
- Simple to operate, even with gloves – Use the magnetic switch to simply select Power or Low Power mode
- Suitable for both left and right handed users– The magnetic switch can be rotated in two directions
- Can‘t be lost – Wrist strap included in the scope of delivery