Long battery life meets lightweight.
With the Ledlenser iL7R you can work in Ex-Zone 2/22 areas for p to 40 hours if needed. Another advantage: the iL7R model can be recharged using the convenient charging cradle. The extra large Magnetic Switch is easy to operate even with gloves on and the iL7 range feature Advanced Focus System for efficient, tailored adjustment of the light beam.
With our rechargeable flashlight for Ex-Zone 2/22 you always have everything under control – even with work gloves. Thanks to the extra large Magnetic Switch which switches the Ledlenser iL7R on and off. Another advantage: You can always recharge it with the convenient charging cradle. If you’re not already convinced, this will make sparks fly. Figuratively speaking.
- Rechargeable via charging cradle
- Magnetic Switch for easy operation with gloves and protective equipment
- Up to 360 lm of brightness in Power Mode
- Light weight (228 g)
- Long battery life (up to 40 hrs)
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power – high light output for every situation
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
Turn, press or both – how to switch these Ledlenser on:
- Magnetic Switch – with two off positions for easy operation while wearing gloves and protective equipment
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Ex-Zone 2/22 Suitable – The first headlamp for Ex-Zone 2/22 areas with patented Advanced Focus System
- Rechargeable – Via a convenient charging cradle.
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP68 – Dust-proof and protected against powerful water jets
Ex and IECEx Compliant:
- Ex-Zone 2/22 – Working areas in which explosive atmospheres in the form of flammable gases, vapours or dust clouds (e.g. in case of a gas leak) usually do not prevail / prevail only for a short time.
By using rechargeable batteries, you’re not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.