Hands free lighting with added peace of mind.
The iLH8 headlamps will keep you worry free as well as hands free, so you can concentrate fully on your work. They’re not only comfortable to wear, with the patented Advanced Focus System they also provide the right light for any situation.
This Ledlenser makes it easy to brave any explosive work environment. The iLH8 is not only comfortable to wear, it is also the first headlamp for Ex Zone 2/22 with the patented Advanced Focus System. This headlamp provides the right light for any situation and absolute safety for short-term explosive atmospheres. So you keep your mind free as well as your hands, leaving you to concentrate fully on your work.
- Magnetic Switch for easy operation with gloves and protective equipment
- Extremely comfortable to carry
- Long battery life (up to 38 hrs)
- Dustproof and protected against powerful water jets (IP66 & IP68)
- Red rear light as a position marker
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power – high light output for every situation
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
Turn, press or both – how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Magnetic Switch – with two off positions for easy operation while wearing gloves and protective equipment
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Ex-Zone 2/22 Suitable – The first headlamp for Ex-Zone 2/22 areas with patented Advanced Focus System
- Rear Light – A red backlight so that you can also be seen from behind for added safety
- Adjustable, Washable Headband – With an anti-slip rubber grip
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP68 – Dust-proof and protected against powerful water jets
Ex and IECEx Compliant:
- Ex-Zone 2/22 – Working areas in which explosive atmospheres in the form of flammable gases, vapours or dust clouds (e.g. in case of a gas leak) usually do not prevail / prevail only for a short time.
By using rechargeable batteries, you’re not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.