The MH3 is an Inexpensive Entry-Level Model with Considerable Features.
Stylish and compact buddy for all kinds of outdoor activities: With just a few hand movements, you can transform your
MH3 from a headlamp to a multipurpose light. Our innovative mounting system is easy to use and the clip on the lamp
head makes securing it to your shirt or belt simple. And of course the MH3 gives you maximum flexibility when used as a
headlamp: the Advanced Focus System allows for quick and easy beam adjustment and the smooth swivel mechanism
always directs the light exactly where you need it.
- Powered by the supplied AA Battery or alternatively by an optionally available Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Innovative mounting system allows for simple removal and positioning of the lamp head for maximum flexibility
- A number of fastening options thanks to metal clip on the lamp head
- Smooth swivel mechanism for light beam alignment down to the millimeter
- Favorable performance/weight ratio: 200 Lumens at 92g
- Advanced Focus System for easy and intuitive adjustment of the light beam
Brightness in your Hands. Darkness under control.
Not only do mountain hikers have high standards when it comes to flashlights, headlamps and lanterns – so do campers, geocaches, hunters, anglers and many other outdoors fans. Lights from Ledlenser meet precisely these high standards of quality in terms of functionality and design. We call it “technology engineered in Germany”.
- Advanced Focus System
Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. The Advanced Focus System (AFS) is the patented combination of a reflector AND lens to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether you’re reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
- Dual Power Source
Rechargeable batteries as well as AA batteries can be used.
- Innovative Mounting System
allows for simple removal and positioning of the lamp head for maximum flexibility.
- Rapid Focus
With our Rapid Focus system you can go from reading to searching by using the thumb on your holding hand to simply slide the bezel away from you. With one hand and one movement, you can achieve seamless transition from close to far and all points in between.
- Smart Light Technology (Basic)
Smart Light Technology allows you to program your light functions to the task at hand. Two light functions (Power and Low Power) are easily operated with full or half clicks, ensuring your focus will be on the job, not on your light.