- Economical and ecological – Rechargeable in the cigarette lighter
- Battery with low self-discharge and almost without capacity loss – Revolutionary Safety Ytrion Cell battery technology
- Sustainability – Long life and low operating costs thanks to the many battery charge cycles
- Very safe battery technology – Greatest operating safety compared to other battery types
- Excellent Ledlenser lighting quality – Brightness, beam distance and lighting duration are ideally coordinated for the energy source
- Blue indicator light during charging – Up to 20 meters beam distance with up to 80 lumen of luminous flux
- Very bright light cone – One Power LED
- Protected against spray water – IPX4
- Purist design – highly polished stainless steel
Turn, press or both – how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Rotary Switch – turning the head of the flashlight
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX4 – Protection against water splashing from any direction
So that you can enjoy your light for a long time, every Ledlenser casing is made of high-quality metal. In this case that means stainless steel to make sure that the casing is very solid and durable.
By using rechargeable batteries, you’re not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.